Fire Alarm Installation in Ottawa
24h Fire Alarm Installation Solutions
One of our chief concerns here at One Step Locksmith is your safety. We want to make sure that you are safe, protected, and secure in your own home. That is why we are a locksmith company – we promote safety and security. Thus, we are a preferred company in the Ottawa area for lock repair, key replacement, security system installation, fire alarm installation, and more. Our company offers some of the most desirable customer service policies available, including 24 hour availability (call us anytime, any day!), 30 minute response time (guaranteed!), honest pricing (no hidden fees!), and excellent and professional licensed services. You can be certain that your service from us will be exactly what you want and need.
For more info on our fire alarm installation services in Ottawa call (613) 319-0953
First things first: you want to make sure to have working fire alarms in your house. One Step Locksmith technicians provide on-site fire alarm installation for any Ottawa resident. We can hook these up with your electrical system for you so that it’s always working so long as the electricity is working. Our professional fire alarm installation will ensure that your fire alarm is working correctly. That way, if the unthinkable happens, you are warned with enough time to get yourself and your family away to safety.
Fire safety is one of the most important parts of living in a home. Your home is full of risks of fire, including everything from potential electrical wire fires to stovetop fires to your actual fire in your fireplace. Any one of these could cause an emergency situation in which your and your family’s lives could be in danger. So first, we want to offer you some tips for fire safety from fire alarm installation to having a set escape plan.
- Tip 1: Fire Alarms – Make sure your fire alarms are working! Test them regularly, keep them clean, and replace the batteries at least yearly. The actual alarm should be replaced as often as every 10 years or so, depending on the manufacturer. Contact Ottawa Locksmith for help in monitoring these.
- Tip 2: Electrical Safety – Don’t overload your circuits. Too much electricity coursing through a small space is far more likely to cause an electrical fire. Unplug anything you’re not using. Be careful not to allow electrical cords or wires near carpets, rugs, towels, or in areas that see a lot of traffic.
- Tip 3: Using Appliances Correctly – Don’t use an appliance that has exposed wires, smells strange, overheats, sparks, or has shorts in the cord. Any of these are warning signs of causing a fire. Only use them according to directions, and have them inspected if anything seems off.
- Tip 4: Only When Necessary – Don’t have any fires going or any electricity going when it’s not necessary. These are your greatest safety hazards. Don’t leave candles unattended, don’t leave the iron plugged in, and definitely don’t leave a fire going in the fireplace without snuffing it out.
- Tip 5: Escape Plan – The most important tip is to have an escape plan. You never want to have to use it, but you and your children should be prepared. Teach them what to do when a fire happens, how to get out, and how to call for help. This may save your lives.
For our fire alarm installation services in Ottawa call (613) 319-0953